by Doug Page
WILSON, N.C. – Barton College swimming coach Tyler Ziegler is pleased to announce the addition of 14 student-athletes to the men's swimming program as part of its 2018-19 signing class.
The 14 signees for the 2018-19 class include:
· Justin Betterton, Corinth Holders High School, Wendell, N.C.
· Myles Bonner, Backstroke/IM, Saint Benedict Auburndale, Memphis, Tenn.
· Tegan Brown, Backstroke/Butterfly/IM, Chatfield Senior High School, Acworth, Ga.
· Ethan Fraser, Backstroke/IM, Archer High School, Loganville, Ga.
· Jerald Grissom, Wilson Christian Academy, Fountain, N.C.
· Nick Guerrerio, Breaststroke/IM, Crest High School, Shelby, N.C.
· AJ Hoscila, Butterfly, Roanoke Rapids High School, Roanoke Rapids, N.C.
· Hunter Pope, Butterfly/IM, Prince George High School, Disputanta, Va.
· Cade Popejoy, Butterfly, White Oak High School, Jacksonville, N.C.
· CJ Spence, Butterfly/IM, Green Hope High School, New Hill, N.C.
· Joshua Stidham, Breaststroke/IM, Centennial High School, Franklin, Tenn.
· Aaron Tebbe, Butterfly, Steel Valley Senior High School, Munhall, Pa.
· Alex Yip, Backstroke, Lake Mary High School, Lake Mary, Fla.
· Jonathan York, Backstroke/Butterfly/IM, Home School, Midlothian, Va.
"We are very excited about our incoming class," noted Ziegler. "These guys are bringing a lot of talent, along with some much-needed depth to our team. This will be the largest men's class in team history. We are looking forward to a promising 2018-2019 season."