WILSON, N.C. – The Barton men's and women's lacrosse teams will host their first-ever games this weekend at the new synthetic turf complex. Both squads will host Coker with the women's game scheduled for 6:00 p.m., on Friday, while the men's contest takes place on Saturday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. Below is a list of pertinent information points that pertains to the facility.
- Limited parking is available near the game facility. Spectators and visitors may park without a permit in any Barton owned parking lot. The parking lot at the main entrance is a great option and a nice walk across campus to the game facility.
- A designated tailgate lot for weekend games is located off Whitehead Avenue at the Ragan Writing Center. Tailgating that includes alcoholic beverages is only permitted in this parking lot.
- Handicap parking with valid permit is in the south end zone of the facility. Access off Whitehead Avenue.
- Parking will be a challenge near the facility. The walking distance from any Barton owned parking lot is less than 10 minutes.
- Spectator seating/viewing will be from the south end zone and on the East sideline of the turf field.
- Handicap viewing will be from the south end zone.
- Bleachers for spectators are located in the south end zone. No standing at the rail in front of the bleachers.
- IMPORTANT: If you chose to view the game from the sideline at field level, no food, drinks, chairs, or tents are permitted. Clear plastic bottles with water will be permitted. Umbrellas permitted, please be courteous to other spectators.
- No standing on the wall at field level. Sitting on the wall is permitted.
- Weather Pods are permitted without chairs.
- Sitting on the turf will be nice if you have a blanket/tarp combo to place on the ground.
- Follow signage to restrooms. Please do not enter campus buildings that are not identified for public use.
- There will be no concession stand
- No pets permitted in the spectator areas